Ever fancied yourself a bit of a jet-setter, flitting off to some of the world’s most luxurious destinations all while getting paid for it? Well, now you can – because Dubai-based airline Emirates are looking for new cabin crew members from Leeds!
With a recruitment day booked in at the DoubleTree by Hilton in the city centre, the airline are looking to find “friendly” and “helpful” people to join its cabin crew team – and the recruitment drive takes place this Thursday!
The open day will begin at 9am on Thursday 9th January at Leeds city centre’s DoubleTree by Hilton, and all you have to do is pre-register on their website and make sure you have your CV and a recent photo of yourself on hand on the day.
The perks of the job are pretty sweet too, with a tax-free salary, heavily discounted hols, accommodation in Dubai, medical cover and even free transport to and from work.
There are a couple of required criteria before attending the open day for hopefuls to consider however:
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old
- Must have an arm reach of 212cm while standing on tip toes
- Must be at least 5’2″
- Must have graduated high school
- Must be fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Must not have any visible tattoos while in uniform (and you’re not allowed to cover them with make-up!)
- Must have a healthy BMI and be physically fit
Fit the bill? Read more about the open day here.