There’s nothing fancier than a Marks and Sparks tea, especially when you want to spend a little more time canoodling and a little less time cooking. Dine in for two fans can rejoice, because the deal is back just in time for Valentine’s – which means the menu is extra special.
Costing just twenty quid, the deal is extremely great value for money – with shoppers bagging a starter, main, side, dessert, box of chocolates AND a bottle. Sounds dreamy.
If that wasn’t enough, the menu for this year’s offer is pretty damn fancy too – with expensive options such as steak, camembert, duck breast and more available. In fact, M&S has said there’s 30 options to choose from this year, making up 200 meal deal combinations.
Due to the lavishness of the menu, savings are up to £16.30 per couple, well worth it for a cheeky tea.
The menu also includes vegan and vegetarian friendly options, with the full menu outlined below:
- Prawn Cocktail
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Leek & Cheese Soufflé Tarts
- Scotch Eggs
- Garlic Prawn Love Hearts
- Sweet Potato Falafels
- Breaded Camembert
- 21 day matured British Sirloin Steaks with garlic and herb butter
- British Rump Steaks with peppercorn sauce
- Beef Bourguignon
- Duck Breasts with Plum Sauce
- Pulled Beef and Truffle Love Parcel
- Butternut and Red Onion En-croute
- Chicken Kiev
- Scottish Salmon En-croute
- Rack of Lamb with honey and mustard crumb
- Potato Rosti Cakes
- Red Cabbage
- Potato Gratin Dauphinois
- Rosemary Potatoes
- Tenderstem Broccoli
- Extra Fine Asparagus
- Triple Cooked Chips in Beef Dripping
- Truffled Cauliflower Cheese
- Pink Gin Panna Cotta
- Profiterole Stack
- Billionaires Pots
- Tarte Au Citron Slices
- Strawberries in heart shaped punnet
- White wine
- Red wine
- Rosé wine
- Non-alcoholic options available
The offer kicks off on the 10th February, ending on Valentine’s Day itself.
Stick tele on then, that’s Valentine’s sorted!