After what feels like an eternity of Michael Bublé taking a backseat from show business, the superstar has just announced a 2020 UK tour which includes a date at Harewood House in Leeds.
Visiting a number of stately homes and castles, the ‘An Evening With Michael Bublé’ tour will see the jazz star perform his classics across the country, with 10 dates to choose from in the summer.
Performing just one date in Yorkshire, the outdoor event will take place on August 2nd 2020 and sounds like the perfect way to spend a summer’s eve.
Speaking about the event, Edward Appleyard, director of engagement at the Harewood House Trust, said:
“We are delighted to welcome Michael Bublé to perform here at Harewood in Summer 2020 as part of his latest tour, and moreover, to rekindle a long history of outdoor events and concerts within our beautiful grounds with internationally-acclaimed artists.
“Leeds is a city with a massive cultural heartbeat that’s growing ever bigger and Harewood is thrilled to play its part in bringing artists like Michael Bublé to the centre Yorkshire, growing the list of stars who are visiting this city alongside Leeds’ other great performance venues.
“We are confident that this will be a leap towards many more exciting opportunities in the next few years to come.”
The tour kicks off on the 24th July, with the following dates confirmed:
- Friday 24th July – Royal Crescent, Bath
- Sunday 26th July – Hatfield House, Hertfordshire
- Tuesday 28th July – Blickling Estate, Norfolk
- Wednesday 29th July – Pattonair Cricket Ground, Derby
- Friday 31st July – Warwick Castle
- Saturday 1st August – Emirates Riverside, Durham
- Sunday 2nd August – Harewood House, Leeds
- Tuesday 4th August – Powderham Castle, Exeter
- Wedsnesday 5th August – Cardiff Castle
- Friday 7th August – 1st Central County Cricket Ground, Hove
Pre-sale tickets go on sale Thursday 5th December, ahead of general release Friday 6th December and are available on Ticketmaster.