People of Yorkshire have woken up to a blanket of snow across the county. There is nothing more beautiful than a beautiful snowy day, and as it’s in that strange part between Christmas and New Year, it’s the perfect time to get out and have some fun.
Whether you are working from home or on furlough, we are sure you will find time in the day today to step outside (which is a rare treat at the moment), and enjoy the white snow with family, or take the dog out to let them have a good ol’ roll in it.
The heavy snowfall throughout the night has left the hillsides and roads of Yorkshire glistening in the sun light. Those of you that managed to wake up early enough have caught some beautiful sights across the county and we’ve picked some of our favourites for you to enjoy this mornig.
- It’s snowy in Wakey this morn!
2. This beautifully framed picture looks like a postcard.
3. What a beautiful snap of wildlife in the snow.
4. That view at Castle Hill is so dreamy!
5. Might need to get the scapper out on your cars this morning!
6. This garden snap looks idyllic.
7. Rotheram looking eerie this morning!
8. A couple of foxes playing in the snow in the Steel City.
9. Brimham Rocks with a dusting of snow on top!