Everyone’s favourite star from Prime Video’s hit series Clarkson’s Farm, Kaleb is going out on a UK theatre tour – and you can see the man in purpose.
We aren’t sure whether he is going to attempt a different haircut for every appearance – but he has announced that he’s leaving Chipping Norton on a UK theatre tour.
In a hilarious video, Kaleb announced more dates today, which sees him driving a tractor to his show. In the hilarious video, we see a few nods to what he’s become known for during his time on Clarkson’s Farm – including his all-important hairspray.
Check out all the dates he will be playing at the bottom of the article.
Watch his announcement below where he wrote: “As promised, I’m now pleased to announce that all my dates for the UK tour are now on-sale”, which you can find here.
I’ll be traveling up and down the country, subject to passport control and map navigating – can’t wait to see as many of you as possible along the way for a great night out. Book now at http://www.kaleblive.com –
He rose to fame keeping Jeremy Clarkson in check as he delved into the world of farming on his 1,000-acre farm in the Cotswolds – and people fell in love with the straight-talking farmer.
The avid-farmer come celebrity, Kaleb Cooper took to Instagram to announce his tour posting: “I’m braving it and leaving Chippy for a UK theatre tour!
“I’ll be announcing my first show tomorrow morning, that’s going on sale from 10am”.
Posting today he announced Nottingham as his first spot writing: “The first available date to book tickets for my national tour is going to be in a big old barn called the Nottingham Royal Concert Hall!
I’ll be there on Thursday 22 Feb, get your tickets now to come along and join me 🎟 …more dates to follow once I can read more of this map! “
Don’t worry though more dates are set to be announced – he just needs to check his A to Z for the best spots to visit.
If his shows are as entertaining as his social media posts and displays on Clarkson’s Farm series we are sure that it will be a right ol’ treat.
The synopsis for his shows reads: “Join ‘the real star’ of Prime Video’s hit show Clarkson’s Farm, Kaleb Cooper, as he shares amusing observations about Diddly Squat Farm and beyond.
“In conversation for this exclusive live event, Kaleb will impart his worldly wisdom on life’s big issues, from the difference between straw and hay to the importance of having a hair perm. Sharing his strong views on a myriad of topics: sheep (‘stupid’), Jeremy Clarkson (‘f***ing idiot’), goats (‘they’re a proper good clear-up animal, they eat everything – no wonder they taste horrible’), New York (‘if it’s like London, where there are no tractors, that’s no good’) and more, he’ll also muse on what it was like to become an overnight celebrity, why nothing beats sitting on a tractor and ploughing a field, and explain why the chicken crossed the road.
“Revealing his true, loveable, funny, and down-to-earth self, this event promises to be full of deadpan gags and unique observations that will have you crying with laughter.
“Unapologetically honest and utterly hilarious, do not miss the opportunity to spend an evening with the real Kaleb, as you’ve got to know him and love him.”
Check out the full list of Kaleb Cooper tour dates below:
- 25 – 27 Jan – THE EVERYMAN, CHELTENHAM
- 30 Jan – SEC ARMADILLO, GLASGOW
- 31 Jan – O2 NEWCASTLE CITY HALL, NEWCASTLE
- 1 Feb – YORK BARBICAN, YORK
- 2 Feb – ST GEORGE’S CONCERT HALL, BRADFORD
- 3 Feb – BUTTERWORTH HALL, WARWICK ARTS CENTRE
- 4 Feb – ST DAVID’S HALL, CARDIFF
- 5 Feb – THE FORUM, BATH
- 7 Feb – REGENT THEATRE, IPSWICH
- 8 Feb – ROYAL & DERNGATE, NORTHAMPTON
- 9 Feb – ASSEMBLY HALL THEATRE, TUNBRIDGE WELLS
- 10 Feb – VICTORIA HALL, STOKE-ON-TRENT
- 11 Feb – BRIDGEWATER HALL, MANCHESTER
- 13 Feb – WATERFRONT HALL, BELFAST
- 19 Feb – SYMPHONY HALL, BIRMINGHAM
- 20 Feb – SHEFFIELD CITY HALL, SHEFFIELD
- 21 Feb – THEATRE SEVERN, SHREWSBURY
- 22 Feb – ROYAL CONCERT HALL, NOTTINGHAM
- 24 Feb – PORTSMOUTH GUILDHALL, PORTSMOUTH
- 25 Feb – HEXAGON, READING
- 27 Feb – DE MONTFORT HALL, LEICESTER
- 28 Feb – G LIVE, GUILDFORD
- 29 Feb – THE CLIFFS PAVILION, SOUTHEND
- 2 Mar – VENUE CYMRU, LLANDUDNO
- 3 Mar – ROYAL LIVERPOOL PHILHARMONIC, LIVERPOOL
- 4 Mar – GRIMSBY AUDITORIUM, GRIMSBY
- 5 Mar – CAMBRIDGE CORN EXCHANGE, CAMBRIDGE
- 6 Mar – BIC, BOURNEMOUTH
- 7 Mar – PLYMOUTH PAVILIONS, PLYMOUTH
- 8 Mar – CONGRESS THEATRE, EASTBOURNE
- 9 Mar – CONCERT HALL, STEVENAGE