It’s officially only 93 days until Christmas 2022, which means there are now less than 93 days until the big man squeezes his way down our chimneys. And with this year more than ever we need a good old celebration, and even more positive vibes than ever before. And, almost like they sensed it, Aldi advent calendar fraturing Italian fizz and Prosecco is providing just the goods.
For 2022, Aldi is bringing back its amazing wine advent calendar. Yes, that’s right, you’ll get to enjoy a lovely bit of vino every day right up until Christmas day, and if that doesn’t say Christmas, I don’t know what does. The calendar consists of a mix of red, white, rose & sparkling, so you’ll get to indulge in a range of different tastes during the festive period.
The festive treat adds up to 6 full bottles of 75cl wine, which works out at less than a tenner for a full bottle of wine if this year’s calendar is priced at £59.99. And if that wasn’t enough festive fun already – the classic calendar will include 8 mini bottles of Prosecco DOC, 8 sparkling Italian Rosé, and 8 sparkling Pinot Grigio to help you toast each day on the run-up to Christmas. What better excuse to drink in the mornings, eh?
Inside Aldi’s Wine Advent Calendar you’ll find:
- JP. Chanet Original Brut X3 – 20cl.
- JP. Chanet Original Dry Rose X3 – 20cl.
- Brut d’Argent Chardonnay X3 – 20cl.
- Calvert Reserve Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon X -18.7cl.
- JP. Chanet Original Cabernet Syrah X2 – 18.7cl.
- Calvert Limited Release Merlot X1 – 18.7cl.
- Calvert Syrah X1 – 18.7cl.
- JP. Chanet Original Grenache Cinsault X4 – 18.7cl.
- Just Sauvignon Blanc X3 – 18.7cl.
- Just Pinot Grigio X3 – 18.7cl.
Both calendars will be available online and in-store as part of Aldi’s Special Buys on sale now and judging by previous years, you’ll probably wanna snap yours up quick before they’re gone.
Read More: Aldi Is Selling A Giant Ferrero Rocher As Part Of Its Christmas Range