Iced coffees were the massive viral sensation of the first lockdown when we all had time on our hands and could do things like spend time making a lovely brew. Well, apparently, they’re back with a Lotus Biscoff twist, and as much as we didn’t want to like them – they look amazing.
Lotus Biscoff is everywhere at the minute and this new ice coffee creation is just what we need for the heatwave that is hitting the nation this weekend. People are going nuts for the beverage on TikTok after being shared on @7amcoffeeclub’s TikTok page. This one is so simple to make!
The post has now been shared over 4,000 times and been seen by thousands of people. We’ve fallen in love with it so much we had to share it with you guys to get involved with it this weekend.
· Handful of ice cubes
· Brewed your espresso coffee
· Biscoff spread
· milk or cream of your choice
· whipped cream and crumbled Biscoff biscuit
· crumbled Biscoff biscuit
- Brew up your espresso coffee
- Microwave your Biscoff spread to warm it up for 10 seconds
- Add the hot espresso to the Biscoff mixture
- Stir up until mixed together
- Add ice to a tall glass
- Fill with your milk or cream
- Pour in your espresso and Biscoff mixture
Optional: Top with whipped cream and Biscoff biscuit for real indulgence.
We are in love with this simple iced coffee, so much so – we prefer it over a good ol Starbucks – and it is much cheaper!
Read More: Solero Pornstar Martini Cocktails Are Now A Thing – And They Look Amazing
Feature Image Credit: @7amcoffeeclub