There’s nothing fancier than a Marks and Sparks tea, especially when you want to spend a little more time canoodling and a little less time cooking. Dine in for two fans can rejoice, because the deal is back just in time for Valentine’s – which means the menu is extra special. This year it is even more special, as we can’t leave the house for a fancy meal.
So with everyone sat at home a meal for two costing just twenty quid is extremely great value for money – with shoppers bagging a starter, main, side, dessert, box of chocolates AND a bottle. Sounds dreamy.
If that wasn’t enough, the menu for this year’s offer is pretty damn fancy too – with expensive options such as 21-day matured British Sirloin Steaks with garlic and herb butter, Gastropub Duck Croquettes and more available. In fact, M&S has said there’s 30 options to choose from this year, making up 200 meal deal combinations.
This year M&S has laucnhed a 50cm long, ‘Love Linguine’, for you to create your own Lady and The Tramp moment. It features British pork and beef meatballs, extra long pasta in a tomato, chilli and basil sauce, topped with Parmesan cheese.
Due to the lavishness of the menu, savings are up to £16.30 per couple, well worth it for a cheeky tea.
The menu also includes vegan and vegetarian friendly options, with the full menu outlined below:
- Our Best Ever Prawn Cocktail
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Puff Pastry Cheese & Leek Soufflé Tarts
- Gastropub Duck Croquettes
- Gastropub Melting Cheese with Oatcakes
- Salmon Sharing Platter
- Plant Kitchen Mushroom Pate (VE)
- 21-day matured British Sirloin Steaks with garlic and herb butter
- 21-day aged British Rump Steaks with peppercorn sauce
- Gastropub Beef Bourguignon
- Duck Breasts with Plum Sauce
- Pulled Beef and Truffle Love Parcel
- Love Linguine
- Chicken Kiev
- 2 Stuffed Seabass Fillets
- Rack of Lamb with honey and mustard crumb
- Plant Kitchen No Beef Creamy Peppercorn Pie (VE)
- Plant Kitchen Potato Dauphinoise (VE)
- Truffle Mash Potato
- Red Cabbage
- Potato Gratin Dauphinois
- Rosemary Potatoes
- Tenderstem Broccoli
- Extra Fine Asparagus
- Triple Cooked Chips in Beef Dripping
- Truffled Cauliflower Cheese
- Pink Gin Panna Cotta
- Profiterole Stack
- 2 Gastropub Billionaire’s Pots
- Plant Kitchen Heart Churros with Chocolate Sauce (VE)
- Glittering Heart Rose Flavoured Jelly
- Tarte Au Citron Slices
- Strawberries in heart shaped punnet
- Cheeseboard Selection
- White wine
- Red wine
- Rosé wine
- Non-alcoholic options available
The offer kicks off on the 10th February, ending on Valentine’s Day itself. You can follow the link here to enjoy. Stick tele on then, that’s Valentine’s sorted!