Who knows where the sun has gone, but summer will surely come back to us at some point. When it does, we’ve got the cocktail that is sure to keep you cool as well as remind of ice cream trucks and ice lollies from your childhood with these new sour rasberry Wham Ice Lolly Cocktails.
Instagram account ‘@itslittlelauren’ has been created a cocktail to end all cocktail with her Wham Ice Lolly recipe. Her Insta is full of fun cocktail ideas and this one was the winner for us!
The ‘Wham Ice Lolly Cocktail’ includes rasberry vodka, ice-cream and ice (as well as a little something extra), and is just as tasty as it looks. Obviously, we had to try it out for ourselves and we highly recommend!
200ml x Smirnoff raspberry crush vodka
350ml x raspberry Fanta
4 x Barratt Wham ice cream lollies
25ml x Raspberry syrup
3 x Cups of ice
4 x Melted squares of milk chocolate
1 x Handful of frozen raspberries
Extra: Juice of half a lime
- Pour 350ml raspberry Fanta into a blender.
- Chop up and add the 4 Wham lollies
- Leave to harden in the fridge whilst you make your cocktails
- Then add the 200ml Smirnoff raspberry vodka & the 25ml raspberry syrup.
- Add a handful of frozen raspberries, juice of half a lime into a blender and the ice and blend.
- Once smooth pour in some gin glasses and decorate with sweets and Wham Lollies.
Optional: coat the rim in popping candy at the start for a posh finish.
Et viola! You have the perfect cocktail to knock back on a summer day! Let us know if you try these out as we would love to see your attempts! And if you like the sound of this one, try out the Strongbow Dark Fruits cocktail too.
Read More: Fab Ice Lolly Cocktails Now Exist And They’re Perfect For This Weekend