If there’s one Yorkshirewoman who’s made a heavy imprint on the hearts of the nation, it’s Amanda Owen. Uprooting her life from busy Huddersfield and swapping the security of town life for muddy boots in the sticks, the 46-year-old shepherdess has bared her soul to us in books and on the small screen – allowing us fly-on-the-wall access to life on Ravenseat Farm.
And now, after amassing an army of loyal followers, Amanda Owen is set to hit the road this Autumn – giving fans a deeper insight to her life, behind-the-scenes of Our Yorkshire Farm, and the moments we don’t see on the tele.
Taking to the stage in a string of shows this Autumn, the beloved TV star will tour both Yorkshire and the UK sharing heartwarming tales from the farm – along with funny and honest anecdotes about what life is really like at Ravenseat.
If that wasn’t all, the star will uncover more about how her path led her to where she is today, highs and lows included, with some of Amanda’s own photography to accompany that promise to showcase what the four seasons are like on the farm (troublesome snow included!).
For those who’ve been following the show closely, Amanda promises to reveal further details about the family’s current renovation project – which will see the Owens depart from Ravenseat Farm and start life anew on a farm of their very own. So far, fans have only caught small glimpses of the project on Our Yorkshire Farm, with the family bumping into a number of roadblocks along the way.
Amanda is also set to discuss what life is life as a mother of nine, something that has long fascinated fans of the farmer. The close-knit family has become well-known for their admirable bond, which has seen them work effortlessly together to continue the smooth running of the working farm. Check out the dates for the tour below.
- 14th September: Guildford G Live
- 18th September: Lancaster Grand Theatre
- 19th September: Wrexham William Aston Hall
- 23rd September: Doncaster The Cast
- 30th September: Port Talbot The Princess Royal Theatre
- 8th October: Leeds Town Hall
- 10th October: King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- 11th October: Ipswich Corn Exchange
- 12th October: Buxton Opera House
- 24th October: Middlesborough Town Hall
- 26th October: New Brighton Floral Pavilion
- 27th October: Worcester Huntingdon Hall
- 31st October: Scarborough Spa Theatre
- 2nd November: Stockport Plaza
- 4th November: Newcastle Tyne Theatre
- 7th November: Warrington Parr Hall
- 11th November: Milton Keynes The Stables
- 16th November: Hull City Hall
- 19th November: Blackpool Grand Theatre
- 26th November: Kendal Leisure Centre
- 29th November: Peterborough Cresset
- 30th November: Birmingham Town Hall
- 1st March: Crawley The Hawth
It is currently unknown when Our Yorkshire Farm will return to screens, however, fans can pick up tickets to Adventures of The Yorkshire Shepherdess: An Evening with Amanda Owen via the links above.
[Featured image: Publicity photo/Adventures of the Yorkshire Shepherdess]
Read more: ‘Our Yorkshire Farm’ Could Be Returning For A Fifth Series