Ain’t nothing better than seeing well-known celebrities out of the comfort zone! There’s a satisfying feeling seeing them cast aside their usually glamourous lifestyles and partake in normal (or not so normal) activities. Well, forget Celeb’s Go Dating, we’ve got something even better for you – back for a third season Celebs On The Farm sees them well and truly out of their depth and put to the test.
Moving from Channel 5 to MTV, Celebs On The Farm is tele gold you don’t want to miss. Celebs will be introduced to the day-to-day life on a working farm and have to get stuck into farm challenges such as herding sheep, mucking out sheep, sexing pigs and goat milking in order to stay on the farm.
The season will be hosted by comedian Stephen Baileys, and takes place on Stepney Hill Farm in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. Farmer, Christ Jeffrey will try to whip up ten celebrities into full-fledged farmers – while they try and keep their job.
The celebrity line up this year is:
- Singer and TV personality, Kerry Katona
- EastEnders actor, Shaun Williamson
- Love Island’s, Montana Brown
- Hollyoaks star, Malique Thompson Dwyer
- Blue singer, Duncan James
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK star, Cheryl Hole.
- Athlete, Harry Aikines-Aryeetey
- Lady Colin Campbell (aka Lady C)
- Geordie Shore’s, Holly Hagan
- Actress and Loose Women star, Linda Robson.
The new series which was filmed back in October followed all COVID protocols and celebs were all in a bubble and all people involved took multiple COVID tests during filming. It is due to premiere on MTV tonight at 9pm- kdon’t miss it.