Ever been so tired or drunk you’ve wished you could just fall asleep on the train? Well, here’s one bang in the Yorkshire Dales that you can sleep on.
Set in the wondrous Yorkshire Dales by the stunning River Nidd, The Flying Yorkshireman provides an ultra-quiet and peaceful stay – something which can’t be said for Leeds station. And trust us when we say, we’ve fallen asleep there a couple of shameful times.
Well, this Yorkshire Dales Airbnb has been named among the 11 dreamiest Airbnbs in the UK for a great night’s sleep. And, it’s no surprise when you wake up with those surrounding views.
If you’re looking to stay in this luxurious glamping-style stay which will leave you relaxed and rejuvenated then this is the stay for you.
During this unique stay, the Flying Yorkshireman railway carriage offers beautiful views for you that overlook the Nidd Valley railway line and has kept to the unique theme throughout,
It’s a proper quirky accommodation where you can soak in the hot tub with a glass of bubbles and then get some sleep in the queen-size bed.
Check out the full list of the 11 dreamiest Airbnbs below:
- Oak Tree Domes, Ceredigion, Wales
- The Crows Nest, Millbrook, Cornwall, England
- Foxborough Bubble Den, Portglenone, Northern Ireland
- Living in a Lighthouse, Winterton-on-Sea, England
- Sunrise Tree House, Kings Lynn, England
- The Harpy Houseboat, London, England
- The Hunting Hall Shepherd’s Hut, Berwick-upon-Tweed, England
- Otter Cottage, Clachnaharry, Scotland
- Scandi Hut, Windermere, England
- Flying Yorkshireman, Glasshouses, England
- Open-Plan Apartment, Leicestershire, England
Its rating is 4.94 stars (127 reviews) Price*: £116/night. If you’d like more information then visit the website here