As Christmas approaches and the cost of living crisis seems to be going nowhere fast, the UK’s third-largest supermarket ASDA has been helping out where it can. Its newest deal is a Christmas dinner for five costing just £4.40 per head.
The retailer launches their frozen dinner deal which also offers up a range of Asda Rewards when users use the app. Customers using the Asda rewards App will earn £1.50 in their cash pot when they spend £20 or more on Frozen Christmas dinner essentials from 18th November until 27th November 2022.
Stock up on the essentials for Christmas dinner and pack them in a freezer ready to feed a family of five for just £21.98. Christmas dinner essentials include Brussels Sprouts, British Turkey and Pigs in Blankets.
The list of Frozen Christmas dinner products available includes all of the below:
- Asda Basted Small British Turkey, Frozen (approx. 2.6kg) – £13.50
- Asda Frozen for Freshness Sliced Carrots (1kg) – £1.10
- Asda Frozen for Freshness Garden Peas (1kg) – £1.25
- Asda Party Pigs in Blankets, Frozen (12pk) – £3.00
- Asda Crispy Roast Potatoes, Frozen (800g) – £0.88
- Asda Frozen for Freshness Brussels Sprouts (1kg) – £1.25
- Asda Frozen Yorkshire Puddings, (12pk) – £1.00
Asda, whose headquarters are located in Leeds, has the cheapest frozen deal currently on the market. It’s over 40p cheaper per head than the nearest competitor on top of that the £1.50 cash reward to spend on other goodies.
What’s more, shoppers do not need to spend £20 in one transaction in order to complete the £20 Rewards App ‘mission’ on Frozen Christmas Dinner, so customers can spread the cost of these items between now and 27th November.
The supermarket employs more than 140,000 colleagues and serves over 18m customers every week in its 633 stores and online.