Following two years of success with hit Channel 5 show Dogs Behaving (Very) Badly, a hit book and a highly popular podcast, the UK’s ‘number one dog trainer’ Graeme Hall is set to embark on a national tour – bringing his ‘puppy prowess’ to the stage for the first time ever.
Aptly nicknamed ‘The Dogfather‘ – a testament to the many years of dog training under his belt – Hall will be sharing his vast knowledge with an audience of canine aficionados and novices alike during the special 90 minute show, with tons of dates coming up in Yorkshire.
Announcing the Graeme Hall: The Dogfather tour only recently, Graeme told his fans: “And now for something completely different! For years I’ve been training dogs in village halls and in people’s living rooms, and more recently on TV.
“I’ve had the chance to write books and record podcasts, now finally I get to do something I’ve always wanted to do.
“I’ll be sharing the lessons I’ve learnt from training thousands of dogs, and telling more than a few funny stories along the way in my first UK tour… I can’t wait! Come along, learn something and have a laugh with me!”
Sharing fun stories, heartfelt tales, tricks and treats during the show, guests will get the opportunity to learn more about a dog’s world, with plenty of advice and open Q&A sessions to take advantage of, too.
The charming Yorkshireman will, of course, be returning to his home county for the occasion, with seven dates planned for God’s Own Country.
Here’s the tour dates in full:
- April 13th – City Varieties Music Hall, Leeds
- April 14th – Venue Cymru, Llandudno
- April 16th – Victoria Theatre, Halifax
- April 17th – Buxton Opera House
- April 18th – M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- April 20th – Sands Centre, Carlisle
- April 21st – King George’s Hall, Blackburn
- April 22nd – Winding Wheel, Chesterfield
- April 23rd – Dudley Town Hall
- April 24th – Sheffield City Hall
- April 27th – Hull City Hall
- April 28th – Ipswich Corn Exchange
- April 29th – Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone
- May 1st – The Anvil, Basingstoke
- May 4th – Tyne Theatre and Opera House, Newcastle
- May 5th – Pavilion Theatre, Glasgow
- May 7th – G Live, Guildford
- May 8th – De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill-on-Sea
- May 13th – Charter Hall, Colchester
- May 15th – Pavilion Theatre, Bournemouth
- May 16th – Peterborough New Theatre
- May 18th – The Hawth, Crawley
- May 20th – O2 Guildhall Southampton
- May 21st – Fairfield Halls, Croydon
- May 22nd – Palace Theatre, Southend-on-Sea
- May 26th – The Queen’s Hall, Edinburgh
- May 27th – Alhambra Theatre, Dunfermline
- May 28th – The Lowry, Salford
- May 29th – Royal and Derngate, Northampton
- May 31st – Oakengates Theatre, Telford
- June 1st – De Montfort Hall, Leicester
- June 3rd – Victoria Hall, Stoke-on-Trent
- June 5th – Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
- June 9th – Town Hall Huddersfield
- June 11th – The Baths Hall, Scunthorpe
- June 12th – Bridlington Spa
- June 13th – York Barbican
- June 15th – Plymouth Pavilions
- June 18th – The Guildhall, Portsmouth
- June 19th – O2 Shepherd’s Bush, London
Hall’s beloved show, Dog’s Behaving (Very) Badly is set to return for a fourth season next week, with the first episode premiering on Tuesday 4th January at 8pm.
Get tickets for Graeme Hall The Dogfather Tour here.
[Featured image: Channel 5]